We're the two faces/brains/artists behind Natura Collective, and we are SO happy you're checking out our website. Together with our team we work to create an incredible client experience for all of our amazing couples. NO STRESS IS ALLOWED, I can't emphasize that enough, from start to finish everything is super simple, seamless, and pleasant. We obsess over our craft so you can rest assured that you're in good hands. Scroll down to learn more about us and our team.
Welcome to the fam!
Oh hi, I’m never one to enjoy making things all about me but I guess you probably want to know who the hell you’re internet stalking right now. On first glance I’m essentially just your standard issue basic iced-coffee drinking sushi loving photographer. Dig a little deeper and there’s oh so much more (… I think?)
Here’s some general info about me:
- Born and raised in Clearwater, FL (eww humidity, give me snow pls)
- Pretty damn tall, I’ll get all those good angles, trust me
- Every Valentine’s day while Emilio is distracted for any given amount of time I will (somewhat influenced by a bottle of wine) book an entire vacation absolutely spur of the moment without telling him
- I am not good at keeping secrets. So I’ll tell him within a few hours. 2018 was Israel. 2019 was London. I cannot wait til 2/14/2020.
Hey, I’m Emilio. I’m the other half of Natura Collective and I’m not at mad about the spontaneous trips Christian plans. This is a common thing for us. I love exploring new corners of the world. If by somehow (miraculously) we aren’t busy shooting a wedding or binge editing you might find me:
- Falling down the YouTube rabbit hole
- Supporting local businesses and artists – whether it be a drag show or small plant shop
- Attempting to be a food network star in our cute little kitchen
- Taking our lazy dachshund to the park (stay tuned for Paco’s latest glamour shoot)
Christian: I shot my first wedding while I was still in high school in 2010!! I don't ever want to stop capturing memories. I'm almost up to 250 weddings captured ----------
Emilio: Christian dragged me into this right after we met and there was no turning back. I picked up a camera and started shooting weddings alongside him and I wouldn't change it for anything. I've photographed over 100 weddings!